The Software QA and Product Support role is responsible for the usability and support of the T-Hive product stack by all TICO Business units in the USA (TMH, Raymond, Bastian).
The role has a duty of testing and automation quality assurance on product releases.
The role also requires to learn the T-Hive products from a usability perspective, and perform training, customer support, and documentation review.
The role also provides the opportunity to spend a limited amount of time on persuing development opportunities.
The Integration manager will therefore
- Collect all current and future developments (including at the BU’s and make sure that they are evaluated as a potential candidate module to be integrated in the T-Hive product stack
- Initiate innovation trials with US third parties that are adding value to the T-Hive product stack
- Collect business requirements of US customers/US BU’s that need to be implemented
- Agree with BU R&D entities on the developments of future roadmap items
- Get alignment with participating BU’s on delivery processes, quality criteria and acceptance on finalised components/modules, and finally the T-Hive product stack.
- Participate in the implementation of US customer projects if needed to identify specific requirements or to learn specific developments
- Participate in commercial activities of US customer projects if needed to identify specific requirements or to validate partnerships with innovation partners
- Set up a simulation/emulation/test environment to validate assumptions and quality of the product
- Train experts of the various BU’s to use the T-Hive product stack
- Be the subject matter expert for the US BU’s as needed. Support their sales teams providing expertise on product options and rollout plans.
- Support the BU’s piloting, testing and deployment and other special R&D projects, when related to Autonomous Vehicle solutions, as needed.
- Gather and communicate requirements from sold projects into the T-Hive development organization to enable successful delivery for customers.
- Represent T-Hive, Toyota and participating Business Units at relevant industry conferences.
Qualification and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent working experience.
- Strong engineering design, testing, commissioning experience preferred related to IT as used in industrial automation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good material handling system knowledge
- Ability to comprehend and infer relevant information from a myriad of sources.
- Ability to articulate logistical processes, concepts, and system designs and their impact on all organizational levels externally and internally.
- Highly professional:
- Extremely skilled and decades of experience in own area
- Knowledge/experience in adjacent fields
- Wide network of professional colleagues
- Servant leader:
- Excellent listening skills, empathetic
- Open for new ideas, adopting other ideas to own works
- Sharing/involving others when bringing up new initiatives, persuasive
- Flexible, self-aware, leading by example
- Highly independent:
- Self starting, result driven
- Finisher, able to achieve deadlines
- No direction needed from “top management”
- Disciplined in collaboration agreements
Prepared to travel up to 40 – 60% - Domestic and International
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
 T-Hive product stack consists of AV Layer 1 software, which is defined as software that is necessary to control (a fleet of) vehicles and that is not installed on the vehicle.